Position Type: Contract, Full-time
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. provides management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, Agriteam has managed and implemented more than 350 projects and assignments in dozens of countries worldwide.
Agriteam is seeking a qualified Administrative/Logistics Officer (Bilingual – French/English) who will be based in its Gatineau office to support the Business Development (BD) team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Formatting, writing, editing, and proofreading BD materials, website copy, proposals and other submissions with innate attention to detail
- Contributing to the identification and tracking of business development opportunities
- Coordinating and scheduling with other BD team members, Agriteam staff and consultants to ensure that deadlines are met
- Drafting memorandums of understanding, contracts, and other formal and informal agreements
- Processing expense claims, payment of invoices, and managing BD financial transactions
- Overseeing the development, use and maintenance of knowledge management and organizational tools and processes, as well as providing support to coworkers
- Coordinating logistics for BD team meetings, including basic audio/visual set up via common communications software platforms (Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Provide travel arrangements for staff/consultants, including airline tickets, accommodation, visa requirements, insurance coverage, and other considerations
- Post-secondary degree in related field (Extensive work experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Two or more years practical experience working in a field related to international development
- Bilingual proficiency (French/English)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Experience in formatting, editing and producing documents for publication
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with proven ability to manage and work efficiently and independently under a demanding workload
- Highly organized, able to quickly learn and utilize new software tools/programs
- Ability to multi-task and complete submissions work under strict deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Familiarity with UK and Canadian government development projects, procedures and guidelines
- Understanding of accounting/financial management
- Other languages
Agriteam Canada offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV (6 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the position title in your subject line.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted; no telephone enquires please.