Position Type: Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Location: Gatineau, QC
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. provides management and technical expertise to developing and transitional country partners on projects that promote sustainable growth and meaningful opportunities for people to improve their lives. Over the past 30 years, Agriteam has managed and implemented more than 350 projects and assignments in dozens of countries worldwide.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Three or more years of experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Experience in formatting, editing and producing documents for publication, ensuring overall quality and compliance.
- Proposal development experience preferred.
- Fluent in English – English/French bilingual preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio.
- Highly organized, able to quickly learn and utilize software tools/programs.
- Ability to summarize complex documents, and identify client compliance requirements in tender and related documents.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, with proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently and independently, and within strict deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when deadlines approach.
- Coordinating proposal development, including: creating tools and templates, providing logistic/administrative support to proposal team, researching and developing content for expressions of interest, CVs, etc., proofreading, formatting final documents, ensuring compliance with bidding requirements, and monitoring deadlines.
- Tracking business development opportunities via online platforms, etc.
- Coordinating logistics for internal and external team meetings, including basic audio/visual set up via common communications software platforms (Skype, Zoom).
- Identifying and liaising with partners, consultants, graphic designers, translators, etc.
- Liaising with donors (scheduling meetings, debriefs, etc.).
- Supporting external communications (web/print content development and executing social media strategies).
- Supporting recruitment as needed.
- Processing expense claims, payment of invoices, and managing financial transactions.
- Contributing to organizational knowledge management through maintaining internal files and databases.
Agriteam Canada offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV (6 page max) to email@example.com . Please include the position title in your subject line, and clearly explain in your cover letter how you meet the key requirements, including an example of when you were able to excel in a particularly stressful and time sensitive situation.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted; no telephone enquires please.